Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Miu Miu Stage Bag or Chanel 2.55

Both Chanel and Miu Miu are excellent pioneers in woman fashion industry. Their tastes are unique and both of them are called unparalleled. Fortunately, the bag that I am going to discuss with you was not born in the same era with Chanel 2.55. Otherwise I will say it is a replica Chanel 2.55 bag. I say this not for the reason I dispise Miu Miu and ignore its status in fashion industry. It is because Miu Miu Stage Bag looks like Chanel 2.55.

Whenever I see this Miu Miu Stage Bag, I am afraid at first sight to be familiar with the Chanle2.55. Miu Miu is so excellent that the material of the bag is soft with the bright accessories and  bright density and fine handwork.





It is in Cruise 2010 that Miu Miu first presented its Stage bags. The Stage bag collection is thought to be made with buttery soft Nappa leather or lurex fabric. Yet the most beautiful part of the bag is the detachable and crystal handle straps. Also, it can be used as a clutch.

The entire collection comes in three groups of three bags and various kinds of colors. Anyway, I like Miu Miu Stage Bag more than Chanel 2.55 though it looks like Chanel 2.55 but I think it is a refined version which is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment