Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Miu Miu Patent Ruffle Bag

It’s strange to first come across the Miu Miu Patent Ruffle Bag. And maybe you have met such a bag before. Something like Marc Jacobs?  It is a little bit daffy, but maybe also a little bit inspired.

What Miu Miu hits me is different from the bag that hits. In my memory, Miu Miu bags are ladylike. But what do you think of the It took me a while to figure out exactly what this Miu Miu reminded me of Miu Miu Patent Ruffle Bag? 


The topic of irrespective of if or not I including the tote will probably be considered a full ‘nother kettle of fish. I really  don't like it because it honestly is through this pictures.

It seems a little bit bloated and busy. Minus the stuffing along with the detachable glenohumeral combined strap, though, it's a pleasurable contemplate while using plastic bags which have arrive to be so modern this season. being an choice to heading instead correct and feminine while using design, as have been the choice of most designers, Miu Miu go youthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment